Addicted Meaning In Hindi: अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Addicted भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Addicted Meaning In Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Addicted Meaning In Hindi I “एडिक्टेड” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Write Description for Addicted Meaning in Hindi
“Addicted” means “लत लगी हुई” in Hindi. It refers to a state of being physically or mentally dependent on a substance, behavior, or activity. The term is often used in the context of addiction to drugs, alcohol, or other addictive substances, as well as addictive behaviors such as gambling or excessive internet use. When someone is addicted, they may feel a strong compulsion to continue engaging in the addictive behavior or using the substance, despite negative consequences such as health problems, financial issues, or strained relationships. Addiction is considered a serious problem that can have significant impact on a person’s life and well-being, as well as on their family and friends.
- “लत लगी हुई” can also be translated as “नशा” which specifically refers to addiction to drugs or alcohol.
- Addiction is a complex phenomenon that involves both physical and psychological factors. Physical addiction occurs when the body becomes dependent on a substance, such that stopping its use causes withdrawal symptoms. Psychological addiction, on the other hand, refers to the strong emotional or mental attachment to a substance or behavior.
- Addiction can develop gradually over time, or it can occur suddenly after a single exposure to a substance or behavior. Some people may be more susceptible to addiction than others due to genetic, environmental, or other factors.
- Addiction is a treatable condition, and there are many options available for individuals seeking help. Treatment may include therapy, medication, support groups, or a combination of these approaches. It’s important for people who are struggling with addiction to seek help as soon as possible, as untreated addiction can have serious consequences, including overdose and death.
Addicted Meaning in Various Way
Here are some additional meanings of the word “addicted”:
- Having a strong dependence on a substance or activity: This is the most common meaning of addicted, and it refers to a condition where a person has a compulsive need to use a substance (such as drugs or alcohol) or engage in an activity (such as gambling or gaming) to the extent that it interferes with their daily life.
- Having a strong liking or affinity for something: In a more general sense, addicted can also mean having a strong liking or attachment to something. For example, someone might say, “I’m addicted to chocolate” to express their fondness for the sweet treat.
- Being in a state of habituation: Addicted can also refer to a state of habituation, where a person has become accustomed to a particular substance or activity and finds it difficult to stop, even if they are not necessarily physically or psychologically dependent on it.
- Being extremely devoted or dedicated to something: In a positive sense, addicted can also mean being extremely devoted or dedicated to a particular pursuit or activity. For example, someone might say, “I’m addicted to yoga” to express their passion for the practice.
- Being strongly influenced by something: Addicted can also mean being strongly influenced or affected by something, even if it is not necessarily a substance or activity. For example, someone might say, “I’m addicted to the news” to express their preoccupation with current events.
Addicted Meaning in Hindi Various Way
Here are some various meanings of the word “Addicted” in Hindi:
- लत लगी हुई (Lat lagi hui): This is the most common meaning of addicted, and it refers to a state where a person has a strong dependence on a substance or activity to the extent that it interferes with their daily life.
- आसक्त (Aasakt): Addicted can also mean having a strong liking or affinity for something. For example, someone might say, “मैं चॉकलेट में आसक्त हूँ” (I’m addicted to chocolate) to express their fondness for the sweet treat.
- आदत (Aadat): Addicted can also refer to a state of habituation, where a person has become accustomed to a particular substance or activity and finds it difficult to stop, even if they are not necessarily physically or psychologically dependent on it.
- निष्ठुरता (Nishturta): In a positive sense, addicted can also mean being extremely devoted or dedicated to a particular pursuit or activity. For example, someone might say, “मैं योग में निष्ठुर हूँ” (I’m addicted to yoga) to express their passion for the practice.
- असर (Asar): Addicted can also mean being strongly influenced or affected by something, even if it is not necessarily a substance or activity. For example, someone might say, “मैं समाचार में असरग्रस्त हूँ” (I’m addicted to the news) to express their preoccupation with current events.
Addicted Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
Sure, here are some sentence samples that show the meaning of “Addicted” in Hindi:
- उसको नशा लग गया है। (Usko nasha lag gaya hai.) – He has become addicted to drugs.
- मैं चाय में आसक्त हूँ। (Main chai mein aasakt hu.) – I am addicted to tea.
- उसको मोबाइल चलाने की आदत हो गयी है। (Usko mobile chalane ki aadat ho gayi hai.) – He has developed a habit of using his phone excessively.
- वह खेल में निष्ठुर है। (Vah khel mein nishtur hai.) – He is addicted to playing sports.
- उसको टीवी देखने में असरग्रस्त हो जाता है। (Usko TV dekhne mein asargrast ho jata hai.) – He gets addicted to watching TV.
- उसको शराब का नशा हो गया है। (Usko sharab ka nasha ho gaya hai.) – He has become addicted to alcohol.
- उसको स्मार्टफोन चलाने की आदत हो गयी है। (Usko smartphone chalane ki aadat ho gayi hai.) – She has developed a habit of using her smartphone frequently.
- उसको व्यायाम करने में निष्ठुर है। (Usko vyayam karne mein nishtur hai.) – He is addicted to exercising.
- मैं फेसबुक पर समय बिताने में असरग्रस्त हूँ। (Main Facebook par samay bitane mein asargrast hu.) – I am addicted to spending time on Facebook.
- वह खुदकुशी करने का नशा हो गया था। (Vah khudkushi karne ka nasha ho gaya tha.) – He had become addicted to committing suicide.
- उसको गेम खेलने का नशा है। (Usko game khelne ka nasha hai.) – He is addicted to playing video games.
- मैं सुबह जल्दी उठने में निष्ठुर हूँ। (Main subah jaldi uthne mein nishtur hu.) – I am addicted to waking up early in the morning.
- वह सड़क पार करने में नशीला हो गया है। (Vah sadak paar karne mein nashila ho gaya hai.) – He has become addicted to jaywalking.
- उसको बातचीत में दिन भर का असर पड़ता है। (Usko baatcheet mein din bhar ka asar padta hai.) – She gets addicted to chatting all day.
- वह धुम्रपान के लिए आसक्त है। (Vah dhoomrapan ke liye aasakt hai.) – He is addicted to smoking.
- उसको शॉपिंग करने की लत लग गयी है। (Usko shopping karne ki lat lag gayi hai.) – She has become addicted to shopping.
- मैं चिंतन में खो जाता हूँ। (Main chintan mein kho jata hu.) – I get addicted to overthinking.
- उसको आध्यात्मिक संगीत सुनने का नशा है। (Usko aadhyatmik sangeet sunne ka nasha hai.) – He is addicted to listening to spiritual music.
- वह अपने फिटनेस क्लब जाने का नशा हो गया है। (Vah apne fitness club jaane ka nasha ho gaya hai.) – He has become addicted to going to his fitness club.
- मैं इंग्लिश सीरीज़ देखने में अधिक रुचि रखता हूँ। (Main English series dekhne mein adhik ruchi rakhta hu.) – I am addicted to watching English series.
Addicted Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Addicted synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
|नशे में डूबा हुआ||Intoxicated|
Addicted Qna in Hindi and English
1. What is the Meaning of “Addicted” in Hindi?
- “Addicted” ka arth hai “लत लगना”।
2. What Are Some Synonyms of “Addicted” in English?
- Some synonyms of “Addicted” in English are: Attached, Inclined, Engrossed, Alcoholic, Intoxicated, Persistent, Greedy, Addiction, Occupancy.
3. What Are Some Antonyms of “Addicted” in Hindi?
- कुछ “Addicted” के antonyms हैं: दूर होना, विरक्त होना, नाराज होना, नफरत करना, उदास होना।
4. Can Someone Become Addicted to Something Positive?
- Yes, someone can become addicted to something positive, like exercising, reading, or helping others.
5. What Are the Dangers of Being Addicted to Something?
- Being addicted to something can have negative consequences on one’s physical, mental, and emotional health. It can lead to a loss of control, poor decision-making, social isolation, financial problems, and other issues.
6. How Can Someone Overcome an Addiction?
- Overcoming an addiction often requires a combination of professional help, support from loved ones, and personal determination. Treatment options may include therapy, medication, support groups, and lifestyle changes.
7. Can Someone Be Addicted to More Than One Thing at a Time?
- Yes, it is possible for someone to be addicted to more than one thing at a time. This is known as “cross addiction.”
8. How Can Someone Identify if They Have an Addiction?
- Some signs of addiction include a loss of control over one’s behavior, continued use despite negative consequences, withdrawal symptoms when trying to quit, and a preoccupation with the substance or behavior.
9. Is Addiction a Disease?
- Yes, addiction is considered a disease by many medical professionals. It is a chronic, relapsing condition that affects the brain’s reward system and impairs one’s ability to control their behavior.
10. What is the Difference Between a Habit and an Addiction?
- A habit is a behavior that is regularly repeated and becomes automatic, but does not necessarily have negative consequences. An addiction, on the other hand, is a compulsive behavior that has negative consequences and is difficult to stop.
11. How Can Someone Support a Loved One Who is Struggling With Addiction?
- Supporting a loved one who is struggling with addiction can involve listening without judgment, encouraging them to seek professional help, and providing emotional support. It is important to also set boundaries and take care of one’s own well-being.