Adversely Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Adversely भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Adversely Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Adversely Meaning in Hindi। “ऐड्वर्स्ली” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Adversely Meaning in Hindi
here are some additional meanings and synonyms for the word “adversely”:
- Adversely can also mean in an unfavorable or disapproving manner, or in a way that causes difficulties or obstacles.
- Synonyms for adversely include negatively, harmfully, detrimentally, injuriously, and disadvantageously.
- Example sentence: The new regulations have adversely affected the company’s profits. (नए नियमों ने कंपनी के लाभों पर नकारात्मक प्रभाव डाला है।)
Adversely meaning in a various way
Here are some additional meanings for the word “adversely”:
- Contrary to what was expected or desired: In this context, adversely means that something has turned out to be different from what was anticipated or desired, and in a negative way. For example, “The project was adversely impacted by unexpected weather conditions.”
- Harmful or detrimental: Adversely can also be used to describe something that causes harm or damage. For instance, “The medication had an adverse effect on the patient’s liver.”
- In opposition or resistance: Adversely can be used to indicate that something is going against another thing or working in opposition to it. For example, “The opposing team’s strong defense adversely affected the home team’s chances of winning.”
- Unfavorable circumstances: Adversely can also be used to describe a situation that is unfavorable or unfavorable circumstances. For instance, “The company was adversely affected by the economic downturn.”
- In a manner that creates problems or difficulties: Adversely can also mean in a way that creates problems or difficulties. For example, “The lack of funding has adversely impacted the school’s ability to provide extracurricular activities.”
Adversely Meaning in Hindi in Various Ways
The word “adversely” can be translated into Hindi in various ways depending on the context in which it is used. Here are a few possible translations:
- विपरीतता से (viparitata se) – This translates to “in an opposite or contrary way”. For example, “The medication adversely affected his health” can be translated as “दवा ने उसके स्वास्थ्य को विपरीतता से प्रभावित किया”.
- बुरे प्रभाव से (bure prabhav se) – This translates to “in a negative or bad way”. For example, “The pollution is adversely affecting the environment” can be translated as “प्रदूषण पर्यावरण को बुरे प्रभाव से प्रभावित कर रहा है”.
- हानिकारक रूप से (hanikarak roop se) – This translates to “in a harmful or damaging way”. For example, “The company’s decision will adversely impact its profits” can be translated as “कंपनी का फैसला उसके लाभों को हानिकारक रूप से प्रभावित करेगा”.
Adversely Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
Sure, here are a few examples of how to use “adversely” in Hindi sentences:
- गलत खानपान के कारण उसका स्वास्थ्य विपरीतता से प्रभावित हो गया। (Galat khaanpaan ke kaaran uska swasthya viparitata se prabhaavit ho gaya.) – His health was adversely affected due to poor diet.
- इस तरह की गतिविधियों से मनोवृत्ति बुरे प्रभाव से प्रभावित हो सकती है। (Is tarah ki gatividhiyon se manovritti bure prabhav se prabhavit ho sakti hai.) – Such activities can adversely affect one’s mindset.
- यह निर्णय उनके कारोबार पर हानिकारक रूप से प्रभाव डालेगा। (Yeh nirnay unke kaarobaar par hanikarak roop se prabhav daalega.) – This decision will adversely impact their business.
Adversely Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s a table format with English and Hindi words that are antonyms of “adversely”:
|favorably||अनुकूलता से (anukoolta se)|
|positively||सकारात्मक रूप से (sakaaratmak roop se)|
|advantageously||लाभदायक रूप से (laabhdayak roop se)|
|beneficially||लाभकारी रूप से (laabhkaari roop se)|
|prosperously||समृद्ध रूप से (samriddh roop se)|
Adversely Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s a table format with English and Hindi words that are synonyms of “adversely”:
|negatively||विपरीत रूप से (vipreet roop se)|
|unfavorably||अनुकूल न होने से (anukool na hone se)|
|detrimentally||हानिकारक रूप से (haanikaarak roop se)|
|harmfully||हानिकारक रूप से (haanikaarak roop se)|
|injuriously||नुकसानदायक रूप से (nuksaandayak roop se)|
|damagingly||क्षतिकर रूप से (kshatikar roop se)|
Adversely QNA in Hindi and English
Q: What does adversely mean?
A: Adversely means something that has a negative impact or effect.
Q: Adversely का हिंदी में अर्थ क्या होता है?
A: Adversely का हिंदी में अर्थ होता है – कुछ ऐसा जो नकारात्मक प्रभाव या परिणाम डालता है।
Q: Can you give an example of a situation where something could be adversely affected?
A: Yes, for example, if a company makes a decision that negatively impacts their financial performance, it could be said that their profits were adversely affected.
Q: How can one minimize the adverse effects of a decision?
A: One way to minimize adverse effects is to carefully consider all possible outcomes before making a decision, and to have contingency plans in place in case something goes wrong. It’s also important to be open to feedback and to make adjustments as needed.
Q: Is there a difference between the words “adversely” and “negatively”?
A: Both words generally have the same meaning, and can be used interchangeably in many situations. However, “adversely” may be considered a slightly more formal or technical term, while “negatively” is more commonly used in everyday language.