Clothe Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Clothe भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Clothe Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Clothe Meaning in Hindi।”क्लोद” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Clothe Meaning in Hindi
The word “clothe” means “कपड़े पहनाना” in Hindi.
Here are a few additional meanings of the word “clothe” in Hindi:
- कपड़े धोना: To wash clothes.
- पोशाक बदलना: To change one’s clothes.
- सजाना: To dress up or adorn.
- आच्छादित करना: To cover or wrap something in cloth.
- वस्त्र या चीज को ढंकना: To cover or conceal something with cloth.
clothe meaning in a various way
“Clothe” can have a few different meanings, depending on the context in which it is used. Here are some ways the word can be interpreted:
- To dress someone or oneself in clothing: This is perhaps the most common usage of the word “clothe.” It means to put clothes on someone or oneself, in order to cover and protect the body. Example: “I need to clothe myself in warm clothes before going outside in the cold weather.”
- To cover or conceal something: This usage is less common, but still valid. It means to provide a covering or disguise for something. Example: “The trees were clothed in a thick layer of snow after the winter storm.”
- To provide with necessary or desirable qualities: This usage is more metaphorical than the previous two. It means to give something (such as a person or an idea) the attributes or characteristics needed for success or effectiveness. Example: “The new coach hopes to clothe his team with confidence and determination before the big game.”
- To endow with a particular status or position: This usage is also more metaphorical. It means to confer upon someone or something a certain status or position. Example: “The king clothed the commoner with the title of knight in recognition of his bravery.”
Clothe Meaning in Hindi Various Way
Here are a few different ways that the word “clothes” can be expressed in Hindi:
- कपड़े (kapṛe) – This is the most common and straightforward way to say “clothes” in Hindi.
- वस्त्र (vastr) – This word can also mean “clothing” or “garments,” and is sometimes used in a more formal or literary context.
- परिधान (paridhān) – This is a more formal or poetic word for “clothing” or “attire.”
- वेशभूषा (veśabhūṣā) – This word can be translated as “dress” or “costume,” and is often used in the context of traditional or cultural clothing.
- उतर-चढ़ाव (utar-chaṛhāv) – This phrase literally means “putting on and taking off,” and can be used to refer to the act of getting dressed and undressed.
- पहनावे का सामान (pahanāve kā sāmān) – This phrase literally means “equipment for wearing,” and can be used to refer to clothing or apparel in a more functional sense.
Clothe Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
Sure, here are some sentence samples that use different Hindi words for “clothes”:
- मेरे पास कुछ नए कपड़े खरीदने के लिए पैसे नहीं हैं। (mere pās kuch naye kapṛe kharīdne ke lie paisē nahī̃ haĩ.) – I don’t have any money to buy new clothes.
- उसने अपनी वस्त्र धो दी है। (usnē apnī vastr dho dī hai.) – She has washed her clothes.
- इस साल के नए परिधान बहुत सुंदर हैं। (is sāl kē naye paridhān bahut sundar haĩ.) – The new clothes of this year are very beautiful.
- होली पर लोग बहुत रंगीन वेशभूषा पहनते हैं। (holi par log bahut rangīn veśabhūṣā pahante haĩ.) – People wear very colorful costumes on Holi.
- मुझे रोज सुबह उतर-चढ़ाव के लिए अधिक समय नहीं होता। (mujhe roz subah utar-chaṛhāv ke lie adhik samay nahī̃ hotā.) – I don’t have much time for getting dressed and undressed every morning.
- मैंने अपने पहनावे का सामान अपने बैग में भर लिया है। (mainē apnē pahanāve kā sāmān apnē baig mē̃ bhar liyā hai.) – I have packed my clothes and other apparel in my bag.
Clothe Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Sure, here are some additional antonyms for “clothe” in both Hindi and English:
|Naked/Unclad||नंगा/उभरा हुआ (nangā/ubharā huā)|
|Expose/Uncover||उजागर करना (ujāgar karnā)|
|Strip/Disrobe||कपड़े उतारना/ नंगा करना (kapṛe utārana/ nangā karnā)|
|Unveil/Unmask||पर्दा उठाना/ पहचान जानना (pardā uṭhānā/ pahachān jānanā)|
Clothe Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here is a table format with synonyms of “clothe” in both Hindi and English:
|Garb||वस्त्र धारण करना (vastr dhāraṇ karnā)|
|Outfit||बरदाश्त करना (baradāsht karnā)|
|Suit up||तैयार होना (taiyār honā)|
Clothe QNA in Hindi and English
Sure, here are some questions and answers related to the word “clothe” in both Hindi and English:
Q: What is the meaning of “clothe”?
A: The word “clothe” means to cover or dress oneself in clothing.
Q: What are some synonyms of “clothe”?
A: Some synonyms of “clothe” include dress, garb, attire, outfit, apparel, robe, array, and suit up.
Q: What are some antonyms of “clothe”?
A: Some antonyms of “clothe” include undress/strip, bare/expose, uncover/reveal, and divest.
Q: Can “clothe” be used as a noun?
A: Yes, “clothe” can also be used as a noun, referring to clothing or garments in general.
Q: What is the past tense of “clothe”?
A: The past tense of “clothe” is “clothed”.
Q: How do you pronounce “clothe”?
A: The word “clothe” is pronounced as /kloʊð/ in American English and /kləʊð/ in British English.
Q: What is the origin of the word “clothe”?
A: The word “clothe” comes from the Old English word “clāthian,” which means to clothe or cover with a cloth.
Q: What is the opposite of “clothe” in Hindi?
A: The opposite of “clothe” in Hindi is उतारना (Utara), meaning to undress or strip.