Gen Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Gen भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Gen Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Gen Meaning in Hindi। “जेन” मीनिंग इन हिंदी
Gen Meaning in Hindi
“Gen” is an English term that does not have a direct translation in Hindi. However, it may be used in Hindi conversations related to topics such as genetics, generation, general knowledge, and gender. In such contexts, it may be transliterated as जेन or जेनेरेशन (gen or jenreshan) for generation, जीनेटिक्स (genetics) for genetics, जनरल नॉलेज (journal solid) for general knowledge, and जेंडर (gender) for gender.
Gen Meaning in Various Ways
Here are some different meanings or uses of the word “gen”:
- Short for “generation,” referring to a particular group of people born during the same time period.
- Short for “gene,” which is a unit of heredity that is passed down from one generation to the next.
- Short for “general,” referring to a high-ranking military officer.
- An abbreviation for various words such as “genre,” “genesis,” or “genetic.”
- Short for “generation X,” which is a demographic group of people born between the early 1960s and early 1980s.
- In computing, short for “general purpose,” refers to software or hardware that is designed to perform a wide range of tasks.
- In linguistics, a morpheme that carries meaning related to birth, production, or creation.
- A slang term meaning “information” or “knowledge.”
Gen Meaning in Hindi in Various Way
As mentioned earlier, “Gen” is an English word and does not have a direct translation in Hindi. However, here are some possible ways the word “Gen” might be used or translated in Hindi, depending on the context:
- जनरेशन (Janarēśana) – meaning “generation,” referring to a particular group of people born during the same time period.
- जीन (Jīna) – meaning “gene,” which is a unit of heredity that is passed down from one generation to the next.
- सामान्य (Sāmānya) – meaning “general,” referring to a high-ranking military officer.
- जेन (Jēna) – a borrowed word used to abbreviate various words such as “genre,” “genesis,” or “genetic.”
- जनरेशन एक्स (Janarēśana ēksa) – meaning “generation X,” which is a demographic group of people born between the early 1960s and early 1980s.
- सामान्य उपयोग (Sāmānya upayōga) – meaning “general-purpose,” referring to software or hardware that is designed to perform a wide range of tasks.
- जन्म-सम्बन्धी (Janma-sambandhī) – a word in linguistics meaning a morpheme that carries meaning related to birth, production, or creation.
- ज्ञान (Jñāna) – a slang term meaning “information” or “knowledge.”
Gen Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
As I mentioned earlier, “Gen” is an English word and does not have a direct translation in Hindi. However, here are some example sentences that use the Hindi words that were suggested as possible translations of “Gen” in the previous response:
- इस जनरेशन के लोग अपने विचारों को बेहद स्पष्ट रूप से व्यक्त करते हैं। (Is janarēśana kē lōga apanē vichārōn kō bēhad spaṣṭ rūpē vyakt karatē haiṁ.) – The people of this generation express their thoughts very clearly.
- उनकी जीनों में एक संवेदनशीलता होती है जो वे अपने बच्चों को भी देते हैं। (Unakī jīnōṁ mēṁ ēka sanvēdanashīlatā hōtī hai jō vē apanē bachchōṁ kō bhī dētē haiṁ.) – There is a sensitivity in their genes that they pass on to their children as well.
- उस सामान्य कमांडर ने अपने सैनिकों को बहुत ही बेहतरीन तरीके से तैयार किया था। (Usa sāmānya kamāṇḍara nē apanē saiṇikōṁ kō bahut hī bēhatrīna tarīkē sē taiyār kiyā thā.) – That general commander had prepared his soldiers very well in an excellent way.
- यह संगीत जेनर में बेहद लोकप्रिय है। (Yah saṅgīta jēnar mēṁ bēhad lōkapriya hai.) – This music genre is very popular.
- जनरेशन एक्स वाले लोग वैदिक संस्कृति से काफी दूर हो गए हैं। (Janarēśana ēksa vālē lōga vaidik sanskṛti sē kāphī dūra hō gaē haiṁ.) – People of the Generation X have gone quite far from Vedic culture.
- इस तकनीकी उपकरण का सामान्य उपयोग करना बहुत आसान होता है। (Is taknīkī upakaraṇa kā sāmānya upayōga karanā bahut
Gen Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s the table format for Gen antonyms in Hindi and English:
|आमोद प्रमोद करने वाला (amod pramod karne vala)||Unpleasant|
Gen Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here are some examples of Gen synonyms in Hindi and English in a table format:
|Hindi Synonyms||English Synonyms|
|सामान्य ज्ञान||General knowledge|
Gen Qna in Hindi and English
Q: What does “gen” mean in the context of genetics?
In genetics, “gen” is short for “gene”, which is a unit of heredity that is responsible for a particular trait or characteristic. Genes are made up of DNA and are passed down from one generation to the next.
Q: What is the full form of “GEN” in the context of the military?
In the context of the military, “GEN” is short for “General”, which is a rank that is typically the highest attainable rank in many armed forces. Generals are typically responsible for commanding large groups of soldiers or overseeing military operations.
Q: What is the meaning of “gen” in the context of slang or colloquial language?
In slang or colloquial language, “gen” can have a variety of meanings depending on the context. It can be short for “genuine” or “genuine article”, indicating something that is authentic or real. It can also be short for “generate” or “generation”, referring to the creation or production of something. Additionally, it can be used as a general exclamation of agreement or acknowledgement, similar to “yeah” or “uh-huh”.