Hi Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Hi भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Hi Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Hi Meaning in Hindi
“Hi” is a casual greeting commonly used in English. In Hindi, a common greeting that is equivalent to “Hi” is “नमस्ते” (namaste).here are a few more common greetings in Hindi that you might find useful:
- नमस्कार (namaskaar) – This is a more formal version of “namaste” and is often used in official or professional settings.
- अधब्य (adhabya) – This is a casual and friendly greeting that is often used among friends and family.
- हाय (haay) – This is another casual greeting that is similar to “Hi” in English.
- जय श्री कृष्णा (jay shree krishna) – This is a traditional greeting that is often used among followers of Krishna or in Hindu religious settings.
- राम राम (ram ram) – This is a common greeting in North India, especially in Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan. It is often used as a way of showing respect or as a sign of goodwill.
Hi meaning in a various way
Sure, here are a few different ways that the word “hi” can be interpreted or used:
- Greeting: “Hi” is commonly used as a casual greeting in English to say hello to someone.
- Attention getter: “Hi” can be used to get someone’s attention, for example, if you need to speak with them or ask them a question.
- Confirmation: “Hi” can be used as a way of confirming that you are present or available to communicate. For example, if someone sends you a message, you might reply with “Hi” to let them know you’re there and ready to chat.
- Acknowledgment: “Hi” can be used to acknowledge someone’s presence or contribution, similar to saying “hello” or “thanks”. For example, you might say “Hi” to someone who just entered a room or “Hi, thanks for your help” to someone who assisted you with something.
- Invitation: “Hi” can be used to invite someone to do something or to join a conversation. For example, you might say “Hi, do you want to grab lunch?” or “Hi, do you have a minute to chat?”
Hi Meaning in Hindi Various Way
There are several ways to express the meaning of “Hi” in Hindi, depending on the context and the level of formality. Here are some common ways:
- नमस्ते (Namaste) – This is a formal greeting that can be used in both formal and informal settings. It translates to “I bow to you” and is often accompanied by a slight bow or the pressing of the palms together in front of the chest.
- हाय (Hay) – This is a casual and informal way to say “Hi”. It is commonly used among friends and peers.
- नमस्कार (Namaskar) – This is a more traditional and respectful way to greet someone. It is similar to “Namaste” and is often used in formal settings.
- सलाम (Salam) – This is an Urdu-derived word that is also used in Hindi to mean “Hi” or “Hello”. It is often used among Muslims as a greeting.
- नमस्ते सर (Namaste Sir) – This is a formal greeting that is often used to address someone of higher authority, such as a boss or teacher. The addition of “Sir” makes it more respectful.
Hi Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
here are a few more sentence samples with the word “hi” translated to Hindi:
मैंने अपनी पुरानी दोस्त से फोन पर बात की और हाय कहा।
(Mainey apni purani dost se phone par baat ki aur “hi” kaha.)
- Translation: I spoke to my old friend on the phone and said “hi”.
हाय, अब तुम कैसे हो?
(Hi, ab tum kaise ho?)
- Translation: Hi, how are you doing now?
जब मैंने उस व्यक्ति से पहली बार मिला तो मैंने सिर्फ हाय कहा।
(Jab maine us vyakti se pehli baar mila to maine sirf “hi” kaha.)
- Translation: When I met that person for the first time, I just said “hi”.
हाय, क्या तुम मेरी मदद कर सकते हो?
(Hi, kya tum meri madad kar sakte ho?)
- Translation: Hi, can you help me?
Hi Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Sure, I can provide you with a table format of 10+ antonyms in both Hindi and English:
|English Word||English Antonym||Hindi Word||Hindi Antonym|
Hi Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Sure, here’s a table format of some synonyms in both Hindi and English:
|English Word||English Synonym||Hindi Word||Hindi Synonym|
Hi QNA in Hindi and English
Sure, here are some additional Q&A in both Hindi and English:
Hindi: आपका नाम क्या है?
- English: What is your name?
Hindi: आप कैसे हो?
- English: How are you?
Hindi: क्या आप मेरी मदद कर सकते हो?
- English: Can you help me?
Hindi: मुझे अपने जन्मदिन पर क्या उपहार मिलेगा?
- English: What gift will I get on my birthday?
Hindi: क्या आप मुझे कुछ सुझाव दे सकते हो?
- English: Can you give me some advice?
Hindi: आपका शौक क्या है?
- English: What is your hobby?
Hindi: मुझे नींद नहीं आ रही है, क्या मुझे कुछ सुझाव दे सकते हो?
- English: I am not able to sleep, can you give me some suggestions?
Hindi: क्या आप बता सकते हो कि भारत का राष्ट्रीय पक्षी कौन सा है?
- English: Can you tell me what is India’s national bird?
Hindi: मुझे एक अच्छी रेस्टोरेंट का सुझाव दे सकते हो?
- English: Can you recommend a good restaurant to me?
Hindi: आपका पसंदीदा फिल्म कौन सी है?
- English: What is your favorite movie