Monsoon Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Monsoon भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Monsoon Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Monsoon Meaning in Hindi। “मान्सून” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Monsoon Meaning in Hindi
मानसून (maansoon) is the Hindi word for “monsoon”.here is some additional information about the monsoon season in India:
The monsoon season in India is a period of heavy rainfall that lasts from June to September. It is caused by the annual shift in wind patterns, which brings moisture-laden air from the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea to the Indian subcontinent. The monsoon is critical for agriculture in India, as it provides the majority of the country’s rainfall and is necessary for the growth of crops such as rice, wheat, and sugarcane. However, it can also cause flooding and landslides in some areas, leading to loss of life and property damage. Despite the risks, the monsoon is generally seen as a time of renewal and rejuvenation in India, and is celebrated in many cultural and religious festivals.
Monsoon Meaning in Various Ways
Here are some meanings of the word “monsoon” in different contexts:
- Weather: The monsoon is a seasonal wind that brings heavy rainfall to a particular region. It is characterized by a shift in wind direction and increased humidity, and can cause flooding and landslides.
- Agriculture: The monsoon is essential for agriculture in many parts of the world, as it provides the majority of the annual rainfall that crops need to grow.
- Trade: The term “monsoon” has historically been used to refer to the seasonal wind patterns in the Indian Ocean and surrounding regions, which were important for maritime trade and navigation.
- Culture: In many cultures, the monsoon is associated with a particular time of year, and is celebrated in festivals and rituals. In India, for example, the monsoon is seen as a time of renewal and rejuvenation, and is celebrated in festivals such as Teej and Raksha Bandhan.
- Literature: The word “monsoon” has also been used in literature to evoke a sense of mood or atmosphere. It can connote a sense of drama, unpredictability, or intense emotion, depending on the context.
Monsoon Meaning in Hindi in Various Way
Here are some meanings of the word “monsoon” in Hindi in different contexts:
- Weather: मानसून (maansoon) is the Hindi word for “monsoon”, which refers to the seasonal wind patterns that bring heavy rainfall to a particular region. During the monsoon season, there is a shift in wind direction and increased humidity, which can cause flooding and landslides.
- Agriculture: मानसून (maansoon) is also essential for agriculture in many parts of India, as it provides the majority of the annual rainfall that crops need to grow. Farmers rely on the monsoon season to water their fields and ensure a successful harvest.
- Trade: वायुमंडलीय जलवायु बदलाव (vaayumandaliiya jalavaayu badlaav) is the Hindi term for the seasonal wind patterns in the Indian Ocean and surrounding regions, which historically played an important role in maritime trade and navigation.
- Culture: In India, the monsoon season is associated with a particular time of year and is celebrated in many cultural and religious festivals. For example, Teej and Raksha Bandhan are two festivals that are associated with the monsoon season.
- Literature: The Hindi word मेघ (megh) is often used in literature to describe clouds, which are a prominent feature of the monsoon season. The word can evoke a sense of mood or atmosphere, and is often used to convey a sense of drama or intensity in poetry and literature.
Monsoon meaning in hindi with sentence sample
here are some sentences using the Hindi word “मानसून” (maansoon) with their English translations:
मानसून के आने से बाढ़ और ज़मीन स्लाइड होते हैं।
- Translation: The monsoon brings floods and landslides.
भारत में मानसून के बिना खेती संभव नहीं है।
2. Translation: Agriculture in India is not possible without the monsoon.
वर्षा ऋतु में मानसून के बाद वातावरण ताजगी से भर जाता है।
3. Translation: After the monsoon season, the environment is filled with freshness.
मुझे मानसून की बूंदों से भीगना बहुत पसंद है।
4. Translation: I love getting drenched in the monsoon raindrops.
बच्चों को मानसून के मौसम में बहुत सावधान रहना चाहिए।
5. Translation: Children should be very careful during the monsoon season.
Monsoon Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
here is a table format with some antonyms of the Hindi word “मानसून” (maansoon) and their English translations:
|Hindi Antonym||English Translation||Hindi||English|
|शीत ऋतु||Winter||शीतकाल||Cold season|
Monsoon Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Sure, here is a table format with some synonyms of the Hindi word “मानसून” (maansoon) and their English translations:
|Hindi Synonym||English Translation||Hindi||English|
|वर्षा ऋतु||Rainy season||बरसात||Rain|
|बरसात||Rainfall||पानी की बौछार||Shower of water|
|सावन महीना||Month of Saavan||सावन||Saavan|
Monsoon QNS in Hindi and English
Q. What is monsoon season?
A. Monsoon season is a weather pattern characterized by heavy rainfall that occurs over a specific region during a certain time of the year. It is a seasonal shift in wind patterns that brings in moist air from the oceans, resulting in rainfall.
Q. What causes the monsoon?
A. Monsoons are caused by a shift in wind patterns, which in turn is caused by the differential heating of land and sea. During summer, land heats up faster than the sea, which creates a low-pressure zone over the land. Air from the high-pressure zone over the sea then moves in to fill the gap, resulting in the monsoon winds.
Q. When does the monsoon season occur in India?
A. The monsoon season in India typically occurs from June to September.
Q. What are the impacts of the monsoon season?
A. The monsoon season can have both positive and negative impacts. On the positive side, it provides much-needed water for agriculture and drinking. On the negative side, heavy rainfall can cause flooding, landslides, and damage to infrastructure.
Q. What precautions should one take during the monsoon season?
A. During the monsoon season, it is important to take precautions such as staying indoors during heavy rainfall, avoiding areas prone to flooding, and being aware of the risk of landslides. It is also important to ensure proper drainage around your home to prevent waterlogging.