Same to You Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Same to You भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Same to You Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Same to You Meaning in Hindi।”सेम टू यू” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Same to You Meaning in Hindi
“Same to you” is an English expression that is often used as a reply to a greeting, such as “Happy Birthday!” or “Happy New Year!” to reciprocate the same sentiment. There are a few different ways to express this in Hindi, depending on the context and the specific occasion. Here are some examples:
- “आपको भी बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएँ” (aapko bhi bahut-bahut shubhkaamnaayein) – This is a more formal way of saying “same to you” and can be used in professional settings or with people who you don’t know very well.
- “तुम्हें भी मुबारक हो” (tumhein bhi mubaarak ho) – This is a casual and informal way of saying “same to you” and is appropriate for use with friends, family, and acquaintances.
- “वैसे तो तुम्हारी तरह ही हमें भी मुबारक होना चाहिए” (vaise to tumhaari tarah hi humein bhi Mubarak hona chahiye) – This expression is similar to “same to you” but implies that the speaker is also celebrating the same occasion or event as the person they are speaking to.
- “आज तो हम सबको बहुत खुशी का दिन मनाना चाहिए” (aaj to hum sab ko bahut khushi ka din manana chahiye) – This expression translates to “today, we should all celebrate a day of happiness” and can be used to express a general sentiment of joy and goodwill towards others.
Same to You Meaning in Various Way
Here are some different ways to convey the meaning of “same to you”:
- Likewise: This is a formal and polite way of responding to someone’s wishes or greetings.
- You too: This is a casual and commonly used response to someone’s greetings or wishes.
- Same here: This is a friendly way of saying that you share the same feelings or sentiments as the other person.
- Ditto: This is an informal and concise way of saying “same to you” or “I feel the same way.”
- Back at you: This is a more playful or informal way of returning someone’s wishes or greetings, often used among friends or peers.
- And to you as well: This is a polite and formal way of returning someone’s wishes or greetings.
- The feeling is mutual: This is an expression used to convey that you share the same feelings or sentiments as the other person.
- Right backatcha: This is a playful or casual way of returning someone’s wishes or greetings, often used among friends or peers.
- You took the words right out of my mouth: This is an informal way of saying that you were just about to say the same thing to the other person.
- I feel the same way: This is a simple and straightforward way of expressing that you share the same feelings or sentiments as the other person.
Same to You Meaning in Hindi Various Way
“Same to you” can be translated to Hindi in various ways depending on the context and situation. Here are some possible translations:
- आपको भी समान – aapko bhi saman
- तुम्हें भी समान – tumhein bhi saman
- आपके लिए भी वही – aapke liye bhi wahi
- तुम्हारे लिए भी वही – tumhare liye bhi wahi
- समान तुम्हारे लिए भी – saman tumhare liye bhi
- समान आपके लिए भी – saman aapke liye bhi
Same to You Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
- आपको भी यही दिन मुबारक हो। – Aapko bhi yahi din mubarak ho. (Same to you, Happy Day to You too)
- आपके लिए भी यही शुभकामनाएं। – Aapke liye bhi yahi shubhkamnayein. (Same to you, Best Wishes for You too)
- आपको भी बहुत-बहुत शुभकामनाएं। – Aapko bhi bahut-bahut shubhkamnayein. (Same to you, Best wishes to you too)
- आपके भी लिए यही कामयाबी की कामना है। – Aapke bhi liye yahi kaamyabi ki kaamna hai. (Same to you, Wishing you success too)
- आपको भी दीपावली की शुभकामनाएं। – Aapko bhi Deepawali ki shubhkamnayein. (Same to you, Happy Diwali to you too)
Same to You Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s a table showing some antonyms of “same to you” in both Hindi and English:
|Not you||तुम नहीं|
|You too||आप भी|
|Different from you||तुमसे अलग|
|Not the same to you||तुम्हारे साथ नहीं|
|Opposite of you||तुम्हारा विरोध|
Same to You Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here are some synonyms of “Same to you” in Hindi and English with a table format:
|Hindi Synonyms||English Synonyms|
|आपको भी समान||Likewise|
|आपको भी मुबारक||Congratulations to you too|
|आपको भी ढेर सारी शुभकामनाएँ||Same to you, lots of good wishes|
|आपको भी अभिनंदन||Congratulations to you too|
|समान दर्जे पर हमेशा||Always on the same level|
Same to You Qna in Hindi and English
Sure, here are Same to You Q&A in Hindi and English:
Q: What is the meaning of “Same to You” in Hindi?
A: “Same to You” का हिंदी में अर्थ होता है “आपको भी वही” या “बराबर का जवाब”। यह एक बोलचाल का उत्तर होता है जो किसी व्यक्ति द्वारा दिये गये शुभकामनाओं का जवाब देने के लिए काम में लिया जाता है।
Q: What is the meaning of “Same to You” in English?
A: “Same to You” in English means “You too” or “Same here”. It is a common response used to return good wishes or greetings offered by someone.
Q: Is “Same to You” an appropriate response in all situations?
A: No, “Same to You” is a response that should be used appropriately depending on the context of the conversation. It is generally used to reciprocate good wishes or greetings, but it can also be used sarcastically or aggressively in certain situations. It is important to be mindful of the tone and intent of the conversation before using this response.
Q: Can “Same to You” be used in a professional setting?
A: While “Same to You” is a common response in informal settings, it may not be appropriate in a professional or formal setting. In such situations, it is better to use a more formal response such as “Thank you” or “Likewise”.
Q: Are there any alternatives to “Same to You”?
A: Yes, there are several alternatives to “Same to You” depending on the context of the conversation. For example, “Thank you, and you too” or “Wishing you the same” can be used as a more formal response in professional settings. In informal settings, “You too” or “Likewise” can also be used as an alternative.
Q: What are some common occasions where “Same to You” is used?
A: “Same to You” is commonly used on special occasions and festivals such as Christmas, New Year’s, Diwali, and Eid, when people exchange greetings and good wishes. It can also be used in everyday conversations as a polite way to reciprocate someone’s good wishes or greetings.
Q: Is “Same pinch” a similar phrase to “Same to You”?
A: Yes, “Same pinch” is a similar phrase to “Same to You” and is commonly used in India to reciprocate someone’s birthday wishes. It is a playful way to indicate that the person’s birthday wishes have been returned in the same way.