Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Spontaneity भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
“स्पोन्टेनिटी” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.| Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi
Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi
The meaning of “spontaneity” in Hindi is “स्वच्छन्दता” (Svachchhandaata). It refers to the quality of being spontaneous or acting on impulse without planning or preparation.
Spontaneity Meaning in Various Way
Here are a few different ways to define “spontaneity”:
- Spontaneity refers to the quality of being impulsive or acting on a whim, without premeditation or planning.
- Spontaneity can be defined as the ability to react to a situation without hesitation or conscious thought.
- Spontaneity is characterized by a lack of inhibition or self-consciousness, allowing for natural and unrestrained expression.
- Spontaneity involves acting in the moment, without being constrained by preconceived notions or expectations.
- Spontaneity is the quality of being unpredictable or unconventional, often resulting in unique or creative outcomes.
- Spontaneity involves acting authentically and without pretense, allowing for a genuine and unfiltered expression of oneself.
- Spontaneity is marked by a willingness to take risks and embrace uncertainty, rather than being limited by fear or doubt.
Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi Various Way
Here are some different ways to define “spontaneity” in Hindi:
- स्वच्छन्दता (Svachchhandaata) – Refers to the quality of being spontaneous or acting on impulse without planning or preparation.
- अकस्मातता (Aksmaatata) – Means acting suddenly or unexpectedly, without prior thought or deliberation.
- निर्भरतापूर्णता (Nirbharataapurnata) – Implies acting independently, free from external influence or constraints.
- सहजता (Sahajata) – Refers to the quality of being natural, effortless and unpretentious.
- निर्णयबिनता (Nirnaybinata) – Implies acting without decision or conscious thought, spontaneously.
- बेख़याली (Bekhayali) – Refers to the quality of being carefree, unconcerned or unbothered, resulting in spontaneous actions.
- अनुभूति (Anubhuti) – Refers to experiencing a spontaneous feeling or emotion, often resulting in immediate and unrestrained action.
- अनुमोदन (Anumodan) – Refers to spontaneous agreement or approval, often expressed without any deliberate consideration.
Spontaneity Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
The word “spontaneity” can be translated into Hindi as “स्वाभाविकता” (svabhavikta). Here’s an example sentence:
हमारे बीच एक स्वाभाविकता से बातचीत शुरू हुई।
(Hamaare beech ek svabhavikta se baatcheet shuru hui.)
Translation: A conversation started spontaneously between us.
Spontaneity Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s an expanded table format with additional antonyms of “spontaneity” in both Hindi and English:
In addition to the antonyms mentioned earlier, here are a few more:
- अयोग्यता (ayogyaata) in Hindi means “incompetence” or “unsuitability.”
- तृप्तिहीनता (triptiheenata) in Hindi means “discontent” or “unsatisfactoriness.”
- Stiffness/Formality in English refers to behavior that is rigid or overly polite, lacking the natural ease and spontaneity of relaxed interaction.
- Calculated/Deliberate in English implies a planned or intentional action, rather than something that arises naturally or impulsively.
Spontaneity Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
|English Synonyms||Hindi Synonyms|
Spontaneity QNA in Hindi and English
Q: What is the meaning of spontaneity?
A: Spontaneity is the quality of being spontaneous, which means acting or reacting in a natural and unforced way without any prior planning or preparation.
Q: क्या होता है स्पोन्टेनिटी का अर्थ?
A: स्पोन्टेनिटी उस गुणवत्ता को कहते हैं जब कोई व्यक्ति बिना किसी पूर्व योजना या तैयारी के प्राकृतिक रूप से काम या प्रतिक्रिया करता है।
Q: How can one cultivate spontaneity in their life?
A: Cultivating spontaneity requires letting go of the need for control and embracing uncertainty. One can start by allowing themselves to be open to new experiences, trying new things without overthinking, and practicing mindfulness to stay present in the moment. It’s also helpful to let go of rigid schedules and allow some flexibility in daily routines.