Tuesday Meaning in Hindi अंग्रेजी शब्दों को प्रतिदिन बातचीत के दौरान इस्तेमाल किया जाता हैं। स्वाभाविक रूप से जरूरी हैं कि आप उन शब्दों के अर्थ के बारे में जाने।
Tuesday भी एक महत्वपूर्ण वाक्यांश हैं जिसका प्रयोग आप निश्चित रूप से देखे होंगे। यदि आप इसका सही मतलब नहीं जानते हैं तो इस लेख को पढ़ते रहिए हम आपको Tuesday Meaning in Hindi के बारे में अवगत कराएंगे।
Tuesday Meaning in Hindi। “ट्यूसडे” मीनिंग इन हिंदी.
Tuesday Meaning in Hindi
The word “Tuesday” in Hindi can be translated to “Mangalvaar” (मंगलवार).here are a few more meanings of Tuesday in Hindi:
- भौमवार (Bhaumvaar)
- अंगारक दिवस (Angarak Divas)
- मंगलवार (Mangalvaar) – this is the most commonly used term for Tuesday in Hindi
- चौमासे (Chaumase) – in some regions, Tuesday is also referred to as Chaumase, which means the fourth day of the week.
Tuesday Meaning in Various Way
here are some different ways to interpret or understand the meaning of Tuesday:
- Linguistically: Tuesday is the name of the third day of the week in many languages, including English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German. The name comes from the Old English “Tiwesdæg,” which means “Tiw’s day,” referring to the Germanic god of war, Tiw or Týr.
- Astrologically: In astrology, each day of the week is associated with a different planet, and Tuesday is traditionally linked to Mars. It is believed that Mars governs ambition, courage, and competition, and that Tuesday is a good day for taking action and making progress towards goals.
- Religious and cultural: In many cultures, Tuesday is associated with different beliefs and customs. For example, in Christianity, Tuesday is often regarded as an unlucky day because it is believed that the events of the Bible’s book of Genesis occurred on a Tuesday. In Hinduism, Tuesday is dedicated to the god Hanuman, and devotees often fast and perform puja rituals on this day.
- Historical: In some historical contexts, Tuesday has been significant for political or military reasons. For example, the famous Battle of Waterloo, which occurred on June 18, 1815, took place on a Tuesday. In the United States, Election Day is always held on a Tuesday, a tradition that dates back to the early 19th century.
Tuesday Meaning in Hindi Various Way
Here are some different ways to interpret or understand the meaning of Tuesday in Hindi:
- Linguistically: In Hindi, Tuesday is called “Mangalvaar” (मंगलवार), which means “Mars’ day.” The name comes from the belief that the planet Mars (or “Mangal” in Hindi) rules over this day of the week.
- Astrologically: Similar to the English-speaking world, in Hindi-speaking cultures, Tuesday is also associated with the planet Mars and its qualities of ambition, courage, and competition. Astrologers often suggest wearing red or performing certain rituals to appease Mars and enhance its positive influence.
- Religious and cultural: In Hinduism, Tuesday is dedicated to the worship of Lord Hanuman, who is considered to be the embodiment of devotion, courage, and strength. Many devotees fast, offer prayers, and recite the Hanuman Chalisa on this day. Tuesday is also considered to be an auspicious day for initiating new ventures or starting important work.
- Historical: In Indian history, Tuesday has been significant for various reasons. For example, the famous battle of Tarain was fought on a Tuesday in 1191 AD between Prithviraj Chauhan and Mohammad Ghori. Tuesday is also the day on which India gained its independence from British rule, as August 15, 1947, was a Tuesday.
Tuesday Meaning in Hindi With Sentence Sample
Here are some examples of using the word “Tuesday” in Hindi sentences:
मंगलवार को मैं स्कूल नहीं जाता हूं।
- Translation: I don’t go to school on Tuesdays.
मुझे याद है कि हमने मंगलवार को उस पार्टी में बहुत मस्ती की थी।
2. Translation: I remember that we had a lot of fun at that party on Tuesday.
आज मंगलवार है, इसलिए मैं आज कुछ नया शुरू करने का फैसला किया है।
3. Translation: Today is Tuesday, so I have decided to start something new today.
मंगलवार के दिन हनुमानजी की पूजा करने से मन और शरीर दोनों में शक्ति आती है।
4. Translation: Worshiping Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays brings strength to both the mind and body.
मेरा जन्मदिन मंगलवार को है, इसलिए मेरे साथ उत्सव करने के लिए तुम सभी को आमंत्रित किया जाता है।
5. Translation: My birthday is on Tuesday, so you are all invited to celebrate with me.
Tuesday Antonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s a table showing antonyms of the word “Tuesday” in both Hindi and English:
|Language||Word||Antonym 1||Antonym 2||Antonym 3||Antonym 4||Antonym 5||Antonym 6||Antonym 7||Antonym 8||Antonym 9||Antonym 10|
|Hindi||मंगलवार (Mangalvaar)||शुक्रवार (Shukravaar)||सोमवार (Somvaar)||बुधवार (Budhvaar)||गुरुवार (Guruvaar)||शनिवार (Shanivaar)||रविवार (Ravivaar)||अमावस्या (Amavasya)||पूर्णिमा (Purnima)||अर्ध सोमवार (Ardh Somvaar)||सप्तमी (Saptami)|
|English||Tuesday||Monday||Wednesday||Thursday||Friday||Saturday||Sunday||New moon||Full moon||Half Monday||Seventh day|
Tuesday Synonyms Hindi and English With Table Format
Here’s a table showing synonyms of the word “Tuesday” in both Hindi and English:
|Language||Word||Synonym 1||Synonym 2||Synonym 3|
|Hindi||मंगलवार (Mangalvaar)||त्योहार का दिन (Tyohaar Ka Din)||मंगलवार का व्रत (Mangalvaar Ka Vrat)||मंगलवार की उपासना (Mangalvaar Ki Upasana)|
|English||Tuesday||Twosday||Second day of the week||Day of Mars|
Tuesday Qna in Hindi and English
here are some common questions and answers related to Tuesday in both Hindi and English:
Q: What is Tuesday called in Hindi?
A: Tuesday is called “Mangalvaar” in Hindi. (English: “मंगलवार”)
Q: What is the significance of Tuesday in Hinduism?
A: Tuesday is considered an auspicious day for worshipping Lord Hanuman, who is believed to have been born on a Tuesday. It is also believed that fasting on Tuesdays can bring good luck and fulfill wishes. (Hindi: मंगलवार हिंदू धर्म में एक महत्वपूर्ण दिन माना जाता है। इस दिन हनुमान जी की पूजा करने से धन, समृद्धि और सुख-शांति की प्राप्ति होती है। इस दिन व्रत रखने से मनोकामनाएं पूरी होती हैं।)
Q : What is the origin of the name “Tuesday”?
A: The name “Tuesday” comes from the Old English “Tiwesdæg,” which means “Tiw’s day.” Tiw was the Germanic god of war, and the day was named after him. (Hindi: “Tuesday” नाम का उत्पत्ति पुराने अंग्रेजी “Tiwasdæg” से हुआ है, जिसका अर्थ होता है “Tiw का दिन”। Tiw जर्मनिक युद्ध देवता थे, जिनके नाम पर यह दिन रखा गया था।)
Q: What are some traditional foods associated with Tuesday in some cultures?
A: In Mexico, “Taco Tuesday” is a popular tradition where tacos are eaten on Tuesdays. In the United Kingdom, “Shrove Tuesday” is also known as “Pancake Day,” where pancakes are traditionally eaten. (Hindi: कुछ संस्कृतियों में मंगलवार के साथ कुछ पारंपरिक भोजन जुड़े होते हैं। मेक्सिको में “Taco Tuesday” एक लोकप्रिय परंपरा है जहां मंगलवार को टेको खाया जाता है। यूनाइटेड किंगडम में “Shrove Tuesday” या “Pancake Day” भी कहा जाता है, जहां पैनकेक पार